Thank you Karin...

  • wrenisland
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Karin, I finally got a chance to meet you on the Portland Crawl. I
      just wanted to say a huge thank you for all you do on this Yahoo
      Group. I read each and every one of your posts, and I always check out
      the links, but I don't think I've said thank you yet for all you do!
      So THANK YOU! You must put a huge amount of time into sharing info for
      all the rest of us, and it is much appreciated!

      Morgen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        I appreciate that ! It's fun to meet new people and I have a great time
        searching for all things Nordic/Baltic !