Re: Color knitting tutorial

  • Sherry P
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      ---http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-knit-with-two-or-more-
      colors.html

      Thank you for the link I had a small problem, hope this fixes the link
    • Sherry P
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        ---
        >sorry I tried. You need to type the words color.html at the end of the web address to get
        to this link. Thank you for sharing it. Sherry
      • Willa Bowman Pettygrove
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008

          Wow!  This is a great blog for all kinds of techniques.  It is indexed, too, which makes it very useful.  Thanks for the reference.

          Willa in Davis