Color knitting tutorial

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
      Just added this to our links section

      http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-knit-with-two-or-more-
      colors.html
    • Sherry P
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        ---http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-knit-with-two-or-more-
        colors.html

        Thank you for the link I had a small problem, hope this fixes the link
      • Sherry P
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          ---
          >sorry I tried. You need to type the words color.html at the end of the web address to get
          to this link. Thank you for sharing it. Sherry
        • Willa Bowman Pettygrove
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008

            Wow!  This is a great blog for all kinds of techniques.  It is indexed, too, which makes it very useful.  Thanks for the reference.

            Willa in Davis