Nordic Spindle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Just cruising the Web in my quest for all things Nordic/Baltic and
      found this from Paradise Fibers.

      Nordic Spindle

      "These are some of the best hand spindles available! Adapted from the
      work of a Norwegian fiber anthropologist. Each spindle is balance
      tested and we guarantee they will spin true and proper. The 0.6 oz
      version of the Nordic, a wonderful weight for merino and other fine
      fibers. 10" poplar shaft and 3" diameter walnut whorl that detaches for
      travel. This spindle simply has no equal. Designed by Priscilla Gibson-
      Roberts created by Jiorn Piel "