Re:yarn crawl

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      I am so disappointed I did not get to meet up with all
      of you, we had family obligations get in the way. I am
      glad you had a lot of fun and hope you do this again
      so I get a second chance to meet everyone in person.
      In anticipation I did buy yarn last week...so maybe
      that counts.
      My best to you all,
      Barbara in Portland

      Portland Yarn Crawl
      Posted by: "Karin"
      loweosborn@...
      loweosborn Sun Jan 20,
      2008 1:33 pm (PST) Thank you
      very much Charisa for organizing this very fun trip to

      Portland. We had one train car full of happy knitters
      and shoppers !!
      It was great to see everyone's projects and purchases.
      She even got us
      a good discount from two of the shops and there was no
      sales tax to
      boot !

      Thanks again !!!

      Karin

      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (1)

      Recent
      Activity

      3
      New Members

      2
      New Links

      Visit Your Group

      Sell Online

      Start selling with

      our award-winning

      e-commerce tools.

      Moderator
      Central

      An online resource

      for moderators

      of Yahoo! Groups.

      Parenting
      Zone

      Your home for

      parenting information

      on Yahoo! Groups.

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a
      specific message in the Daily Digest.

      Create New Topic | Visit
      Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files |
      Photos | Links | Polls
      | Calendar
      MARKETPLACE

      Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your
      career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
      Individual | Switch format to Traditional
      Visit Your Group | Yahoo!
      Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe