Kauni class question

  • sapetn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
      "This just in! Ruth Sørensen will be here at VYT to teach her famous
      Kauni design class!"

      Not being from the W. Coast, but having Kauni yarn ... I would like to
      know what makes her class famous?.. Can you give me some background
      info on Ruth Sorensen etc?

      Thank you ever so much from someone totaly in the dark on this topic :>

      nance
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
        She is well known for her Kauni Cardigan.
        I don't really know anymore details but here is her website and blog.

        http://www.ruths.dk/

        I have alot more links on this site for national and international
        designers, and much more. If you have time check it out !