Kauni and Ruth Sørensen (Seattle area )

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      From Village Yarn and Tea

      Kauni is the beautiful yarn from Estonia that everyone is going crazy
      over! It sells by the ounce and we have many of the colorways. (view
      colorways)

      This just in! Ruth Sørensen will be here at VYT to teach her famous
      Kauni design class!
      Call today to sign up for this very popular class: 206 361-7256

      When: Wednesday, February 20th
      Time: 10 to 5 pm
      (Lunch will be provided)
      Cost: $115
      Included in cost: lunch and yarn

      Materials to bring:
      Standard knitting supplies
      One set each of straight, circular or double point in sizes 3 and 4
      US for knitting swatches.
      Pen, paper, and motif ideas