Re: [nordicknitters] Re:Piecework Jan/Feb

  • janetcharbonnier@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      Hello All,

      The latest issue of Piecework magazine is available at Acorn Street Shop in Seattle, Washington, USA. I do not know if it is just an American publication. Perhaps if you were to contact the publisher at www.pieceworkmagazine.com you could find out.

      Janet

      From: "susanne bj�rnerud" <susanne.bjornerud@...>

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I asked in our PresStop-shop for that magazine but they didn't know about
      > it.
      > Is it an Us magazine or from where???
      >
      > I got very curious :-)
      >
      > Regards Susanne in Stockholm Sweden
    • susanne björnerud
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Thanks everyone for the info. then I can order it from Interweave, they have a good service.
        /Susanne