Piecework

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
      Perhaps Interweave Press will send directly.

      Mine came yesterday, great issue.

      I had to laugh at Lene's referral to an opinion of Sheila Mcgregor on
      Sami knitters, in the 1980's I took a workshop with Sheila in NY, she
      told me my Templeton's H&O Shetland (that I bought when I was in
      Scotland) was substandard, it was a wonderful workshop, saw real Bohus
      charts with the wool attached, plus lots of other knitting artifacts.

      Sue on LI in NY
    • Carol Rhoades
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2010
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
          Thanks for the heads up ! I love Piecework !