Re: [nordicknitters] Re:Piecework Jan/Feb

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      US mag.. Interweave Press  try to google it..  nance
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        Hello All,

        The latest issue of Piecework magazine is available at Acorn Street Shop in Seattle, Washington, USA. I do not know if it is just an American publication. Perhaps if you were to contact the publisher at www.pieceworkmagazine.com you could find out.

        Janet

        From: "susanne bj�rnerud" <susanne.bjornerud@...>

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I asked in our PresStop-shop for that magazine but they didn't know about
        > it.
        > Is it an Us magazine or from where???
        >
        > I got very curious :-)
        >
        > Regards Susanne in Stockholm Sweden
      • susanne björnerud
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          Thanks everyone for the info. then I can order it from Interweave, they have a good service.
          /Susanne