Piecework Jan/Feb

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      I've subscribed since day 1 of Piecework, am looking forward to this
      issue, so glad they're doing a pattern from a country of it's origin,
      hopefully they'll do more.

      Sue on LI in NY
    • susanne björnerud
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        Hi there,

        I asked in our PresStop-shop for that magazine but they didn't know about it.
        Is it an Us magazine or from where???

        I got very curious :-)

        Regards Susanne in Stockholm Sweden
      • Nancy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          US mag.. Interweave Press  try to google it..  nance

        • janetcharbonnier@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
            Hello All,

            The latest issue of Piecework magazine is available at Acorn Street Shop in Seattle, Washington, USA. I do not know if it is just an American publication. Perhaps if you were to contact the publisher at www.pieceworkmagazine.com you could find out.

            Janet

            From: "susanne bj�rnerud" <susanne.bjornerud@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
              Thanks everyone for the info. then I can order it from Interweave, they have a good service.
              /Susanne