Re:New Riihivilla Mittens

  • patknitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi All,
      Karin, thank you so much for the link to the Riihivilla website.  I have 5 skeins of their yarn, each a different color, which I bought in the Helsinki market 5 or 6 years ago.  The yarn is so beautiful that I've never thought of anything worthy of it.  I take the skeins out every time I go thru my stash and just look at them.  I never dreamed that I could get more!  Maybe if I ordered more I could do something with all of it.
      Pat Brunner in Seattle