New Riihivilla Mittens

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      There are some more lovely mittens shown on this blog/web shop. I have
      a few of the kits and the yarns are beautiful !

      http://riihivilla.blogspot.com/
    • patknitter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
        Hi All,
        Karin, thank you so much for the link to the Riihivilla website.  I have 5 skeins of their yarn, each a different color, which I bought in the Helsinki market 5 or 6 years ago.  The yarn is so beautiful that I've never thought of anything worthy of it.  I take the skeins out every time I go thru my stash and just look at them.  I never dreamed that I could get more!  Maybe if I ordered more I could do something with all of it.
        Pat Brunner in Seattle