Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic blog

  • Tuulia Salmela
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19 9:45 PM
      Hi everyone and thanks for letting me part of this fine group!

      This mentioned blog is mine, and I must admit I'm quite proud of it. I still have a lot to learn, as far as knitting and especially Nordic knitting goes. I love twined knitting, but have experimented only very little with it. I would love to learn Sami decorating techniques, but I guess I'd need a Sami to teach me. Meanwhile, I'm playing with stranded knitting - I am dying to start a Norwegian sweater. Too bad I can't use thick sweaters here in San Diego that much, but I'll find use for them if and when we move back home to Finland.

      I'm glad to join you gals!
      happy knitting,

      Tuulia