RE: [nordicknitters] Stranded Fingerless Mitts

  • Jennings, Teresa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
      Karin, are you going on the Portland Yarn Crawl this time?  I am getting on the train in Tacoma and hoping there will be someone I recognize!

      Thanks, Teresa Jennings

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
        Hi,

        Yes, I am going to Portland. Look forward to seeing you !
        This trip is a blast. What more could one ask for - 6 hours of
        knitting, 3 yarn shops, Powells bookstore, good company, and food !!