Stranded Fingerless Mitts

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
      It is too fun cruising thru Ravelry.com
      Here is the link to some cute fingerless mitss. I love hearts !

      http://kathleen-dakotadreams.blogspot.com/2007/12/freebie-friday-
      stranded-fingerless.html
    • Jennings, Teresa
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
        Karin, are you going on the Portland Yarn Crawl this time?  I am getting on the train in Tacoma and hoping there will be someone I recognize!

        Thanks, Teresa Jennings

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
          Hi,

          Yes, I am going to Portland. Look forward to seeing you !
          This trip is a blast. What more could one ask for - 6 hours of
          knitting, 3 yarn shops, Powells bookstore, good company, and food !!