Knit Purl -Portland upcoming classes Ruth Sørensen and Annie Modesitt

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2007
      This came in Knit Purl's e-newsletter today.

      "As previously mentioned, we will have a rare appearance from guest
      instructor Ruth Sørensen, designer of the Kauni Cardigan
      <http://www.ruths.dk/kauni%20regnbue%20engelsk.pdf>
      , who will teach three classes in February. These classes include two
      on knitting or designing with transitional color yarn, and knitting a
      design based upon wristlets from the Danish Textile Museum. Due to
      her popularity and infrequent visits to the US, we highly recommend
      registering early for this wonderful opportunity as class size is
      limited.

      We've additional exciting news as well. A contributor to many
      knitting magazines like Knitty, Vogue Knitting, and Interweave Knits
      as well as a multi-book author, guest instructor Annie Modesitt
      <http://www.anniemodesitt.com/>
      will teach four classes in April. Her classes will include
      techniques like double knitting, combination knitting, and cabling
      without a cable needle, as well as a primer on knitting with color:
      intarsia and fair isle knitting. Again our strong recommendation is
      register early because these classes will sell out soon. "