Knit Cafe' this Sunday - Seattle

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe' at the Museum. It's mitten and
      wristwarmer show and tell ! Bring something to show off and be entered
      in a drawing for some pepparkakor (gingersnap) flavored caramels !

      It's a nice time to relax, chat, drink coffee, and share ideas.
      Starts at 3:30PM. If you come a little early you can do some Xmas
      shopping in the Museum gift shop. There are a few totes and booklets
      left over from the Conference plus all the many other wonderful items
      they offer.

      Karin
    • susanne bj√∂rnerud
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
        Sounds really nice, to bad I live in Sweden :-(

        Have a happy trip with lots of fun
        Regards Susanne