Advent Christmas Patterns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      I didn't realize there were websites which offer patterns like an
      Advent calendar. fun !

      This was posted on the Mitten KAL group.

      "Dear Mittlers,

      While struggling with Haruha, despite Mia's great unravelings of the
      pattern, I was browsing a bit around the original website and stumbled
      upon another advent calendar (we all know Drops has one, don't we?).

      One pattern for every week, it seems:
      http://www.ullaneule.net/adventti07/
      (no, I'm not going to try another translation, just take them as an
      inspiration ;-) )

      For those who did not yet find Drops' calendar, check this:
      http://www.garnstudio.com/julekalender.php?lang=fi
      (and if you do not want an overkill of Finnish, change the last two
      letters of the link. en for English, nl for Dutch :-D )

      José (enjoying herself, even when Haruha is not coming up as fast as
      expected)

      --
      http://josegralike.blogspot.com "