Christmas Pillows

  • VICKI
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Has anyone noticed the beautiful Nordic Christmas pillows on today's
      Day by Day Knitting Calendar? Two of the designs wouldn't necessarily
      have to be for Christmas. They are designed by Oyvor Sorensen,
      courtesy of Arnhild's Knitting Studio.

      Hmm, and just when I decided not to get next year's calendar. I'm not
      very thrilled with most of the patterns, but it is definitely a bright
      spot in my day at work when I turn the page and think about knitting
      for a few moments!!

      I'll be glad to bring the pages to our next knit day.

      Vicki