Karin's projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      I just added a few pictures to my photo folder.

      Hat made from Swedish Wålstedts yarn - Thank you Donna !
      Shawl made with Swedish Ullcentrum yarn - Thank you Irene !
      Start of a Faroese Footlet with homespun Swedish Värmlandsfår and
      Berocco Ultra Alpaca - Thank you Barbro !
      Simple projects but fun to do.

      Please share what you have been working on !