Swedish Designer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      I received this e-mail the other day and thought I would pass it on.
      Karin

      Hi Karin!
      Here is a greeting from Sweden/Stockholm
      Found your blog by all the knitters, fun to know that there´s Swedish
      influences over there
      I´m a knitter making my own designs.

      I also do patterndesigns and have plans to translate them into
      english - just a little hard work I think with all the right terms as
      you have different terms. not european
      But if there´s some knitters there looking for patterns then have a
      look at my blog:
      www.janetbdesign.blogspot.com
      There´s going to be more patterns soon - just now you can find my
      folkart socks, only in Swedish yet. But if I got requests -(mayby
      from you over there) I shall try to translate them into english
      Happy knitting!
      Would be fun to hear from you
      Janette Bergs