Handicraft Boutique On-line Swedish only

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2007
      This company now takes PayPal or Payson (Europe) !
      New and used books on many types of handicrafts.

      Here is the link for the knitting books

      http://www.slojdmagasinet.nu/forsaljning_bok_stickning.htm

      You can always write in English to ask questions.

      Karin
    • Kitty
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2007
        I loved looking at all the books -- especially the ones with the old-looking covers.  And knitting for dolls.  Thanks for the link (too bad I don't know Swedish).

        Kitty

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          Thanks for the link! Luckily, my husband speaks Swedish. Unluckily,
          he doesn't speak knitting.