Free stranded pattern added to miscellaneous folder

  • Mary Ann Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      I've added a link to my free "Monkster's Sweater" pattern to the
      "Miscellaneous" free pattern folder. It's a pattern for 2 styles of
      Stranded raglan yoked pullovers for teddy bears, with tips and
      encouragement for endless customization. The toys sporting the
      results are "Build-A-Bear" and "Gund", the two most common
      stuffed-animal brands, so odds are, many of you already know a wee one
      with a toy who could use one of these sweaters this holiday season.
      Hope you like it!

      Mary Ann
      http://www.kidsknits.com