Ravelry

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      I just made it onto Ravelry today. Yay !

      There is a group called Nordic Knitters

      "Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish knitters and
      crocheters, all raveling together. Nordic wannabes welcome too! "
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2007
        There are many groups on there but some of the Nordic related ones are

        Bohus Stickning
        Nordic Knitters
        Evelyn Clark
        Danish Knit Design
        Danish Knitters
        Finnish Knitters
        Ulla Knits
        Swedish Knitters
        Selbuvotter
        Norwegian Hookers
        Nancy Bush
        Knit like a Latvian
        Knitting Estonia
        For the Love of Hobbyboden
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2007
          Just started a group on Ravelry.com called "Wermland Sticka"

          It's for anyone who enjoys designs from the Swedish province of
          Värmland, chatting, exchanging ideas, and more !

          Ravelry is great ! Every day it's fun to see which new groups pop up.