How to order the booklet

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      I am going to try and add a few photos from the booklet in the photo
      section tonight.

      The booklet is available through our gift shop for $10 plus $3 for
      shipping/handling and tax (.89) for Washington residents. Call the
      gift shop during museum hours (10am to 4pm, Mon to Sat) and order it
      using a credit card or send us a check in the appropriate amount.

      Gordon Strand
      Business Manager
      Nordic Heritage Museum
      Phone: (206)789-5707