Re: Nordic Knits Booklet-mail order

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      Should have listed what the patterns are !

      The Nordic Knits Booklet
      Pat Brunner - Dancing Grannies Socks
      Evelyn Clark - Estonian Wristwarmers
      Jody Grage (Haug)-Knit bag
      Vivian Høxbro-1845 Danish Men's hat
      Elsebeth Lavold I-Pod/Cell phone bag
      Carol Rhoades-Finnish winter inspired wristwarmers
      Terri Shea- Little Selbu bag
      Annemor Sundbø-Ping Pong Wristwarmers
      Marilyn Van Keppel-Icelandic inspired lace scarf
      Barbro Wilhelmsson-Summer flowers wristwarmers

      Available thru the Nordic Heritage Museum giftshop for $10 plus
      tax/shipping.

      nordic@...

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

      > For those of you who might want to buy this booklet thru the mail,
      > here's the information !! All proceeds benefit the Museum.
      >
      > The Nordic Knits Booklet includes patterns by
      > Pat Brunner
      > Evelyn Clark
      > Jody Grage (Haug)
      > Vivian Høxbro
      > Elsebeth Lavold
      > Carol Rhoades
      > Terri Shea
      > Annemor Sundbø
      > Marilyn Van Keppel
      > Barbro Wilhelmsson
      >
      > Available thru the Nordic Heritage Museum giftshop for $10 plus
      > tax/shipping.
      >
      > nordic@...

    • Jennifer Wollesen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
        I bought this book at the conference and really like it. Wonderful
        patterns and the price is more than reasonable.
        Jennifer in Utah