Nordic Knits Booklet-mail order

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      For those of you who might want to buy this booklet thru the mail,
      here's the information !! All proceeds benefit the Museum.

      The Nordic Knits Booklet includes patterns by
      Pat Brunner
      Evelyn Clark
      Jody Grage (Haug)
      Vivian Høxbro
      Elsebeth Lavold
      Carol Rhoades
      Terri Shea
      Annemor Sundbø
      Marilyn Van Keppel
      Barbro Wilhelmsson

      Available thru the Nordic Heritage Museum giftshop for $10 plus
      tax/shipping.

      nordic@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
        Should have listed what the patterns are !

        The Nordic Knits Booklet
        Pat Brunner - Dancing Grannies Socks
        Evelyn Clark - Estonian Wristwarmers
        Jody Grage (Haug)-Knit bag
        Vivian Høxbro-1845 Danish Men's hat
        Elsebeth Lavold I-Pod/Cell phone bag
        Carol Rhoades-Finnish winter inspired wristwarmers
        Terri Shea- Little Selbu bag
        Annemor Sundbø-Ping Pong Wristwarmers
        Marilyn Van Keppel-Icelandic inspired lace scarf
        Barbro Wilhelmsson-Summer flowers wristwarmers

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > For those of you who might want to buy this booklet thru the mail,
        > here's the information !! All proceeds benefit the Museum.
        >
        > The Nordic Knits Booklet includes patterns by
        > Pat Brunner
        > Evelyn Clark
        > Jody Grage (Haug)
        > Vivian Høxbro
        > Elsebeth Lavold
        > Carol Rhoades
        > Terri Shea
        > Annemor Sundbø
        > Marilyn Van Keppel
        > Barbro Wilhelmsson
        >
        > Available thru the Nordic Heritage Museum giftshop for $10 plus
        > tax/shipping.
        >
        > nordic@...

      • Jennifer Wollesen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
          I bought this book at the conference and really like it. Wonderful
          patterns and the price is more than reasonable.
          Jennifer in Utah