Evelyn Clark Designs

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
      This was posted on the Evelyn Clark KAL. Beautiful Designs ! Karin

      "Just learned that Evelyn Clark has a website where you can download
      her new designs right on the spot -- there are 7 new designs posted on
      it --mostly lace, but a very cute sock monkey pattern too. Here's the
      webaddress:

      http://www.evelyncl arkdesigns. com/index. html

      So maybe for our next project we can choose one of these! MaryB"
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
        Three new patterns just went up on Evelyn's
        <http://www.evelynclarkdesigns.com/index.html> website, one of which is
        an Icelandic influenced shawl. Very pretty !