PNW source for Swedish Järbo Yarn

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      I was in the shop "Cultured Purls" in Issaquah this morning with my
      sister in law. Anyway, I saw they carry Järbo yarn 1 and 2 ply in
      natural colors.
      I went to their website (Swedish only) and found this picture of a knit
      bridal gown and crown ! I put the picture in the photo section under
      Sweden. That's alot of work !!

      Karin
    • Anita Einarsen-Vinberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007

        I just printed out some of the oppskrift  on some of the things they have. It is a good yarn. I know because I have been knitting with Järbo garn when i was living in Sverige

        Anita