Newby...

  • talkwool
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hi...just found and joined this site. I'm from the UK on the south
      coast. Have recently been interested in Nordic/fairisle/colour work
      in all its aspects. I am waiting to purchase a Bohus kit but
      unfortunately we have a postal strike at the moment...bo ho! ut in the
      meantime look forward to looking, reading and finding inspiration.
      Teresa.