Nordic Conference Thanks

  • Cheryl M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      I just wanted to say thanks to the Nordic Museum staff & conference
      volunteers who did such a fabulous job running the conference last
      weekend.

      In particular, I'd like to recognize Pat Brunner who took pity on 2 out-
      of-town knitters and volunteered to transport us to & from the
      conference on Friday & Saturday. And also, Karin Lowe, who not only got
      the conference ball rolling initally, but also managed to get me to one
      more yarn shopping destination. (can you say "sea silk"?)

      Seattle is lovely and the food was wonderful, but the company of so
      many talented & passionate Nordic knitters was the part I'll remember
      most.