joined

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      HI,
      My name is Susan and I just joined this group. I am from Mass. and
      It's getting cold. I like to do different things and this is it. My
      husband and I have 5 married andd 7 grandchildren. No one likes to
      knit.. Maybe the 8 yr. !! I'm hoping.
      I've been knitting for a very long time and crocheting. But, that
      doesn't mean I'm old, yet!!!!
      So, I'm looking forward to chatting w ith you all.
      Thanks
      Susan