Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic Knitting Conference

  • vickikk99@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2007
      Please add my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful event.
      Do we know how many States were represented?  I know I met 3 women from Ohio.

      Vicki

      From: "Charisa Martin Cairn" <cmc@...>

      Hi All,

      I took Elsebeth Lavold's Viking Knits A class on Friday - and took just
      a few pictures of her class and of Vivian Hoxbro (in the class next
      door.) See the pictures:
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ charisamartincai rn/sets/72157602 292462107/

      Thank you to Karin and everyone on this list that made that happen. I
      had an enlightening time! I even finished my mitered cabled swatch. Yay!

      Charisa

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 8, 2007
        I met people from Kansas City, Minnesota, California, and more.
        It was a great time.

        Karin

        /

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 22, 2009
          There are still openings in some of the classes at the Nordic Knitting
          Conference <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/> Check it out. It's coming up
          fast !

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
            The museum just updated the class lists on their website
            <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/index.php?t=events&c=full&e=416> There
            still is time to register if you are interested. Wow, it's next week !
            How exciting !

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 21, 2010
              Registration information is up on the museum's website

              Nordic Heritage Museum
              <http://nordicmuseum.org/events.aspx#nordicknitting>

              <http://nordicmuseum.org/events.aspx#nordicknitting>

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 21, 2010

              • loweosborn@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 11, 2010
                  You can still register for a few classes at the Conference. If you would just like to go to the banquet Nancy Bush will be speaking on Estonian Lace.
                  Vendors will be Acorn Street, Toots LeBlanc, and 62 Degrees North which sells wool products and patterns from the Faroe Islands. The gift shop will have plenty of knitting books plus all their other wonderful Nordic items. All wonderful places to shop !
                  See you there !