Re: Nordic Knitting Conference update

  • patknitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi All,
      Vicky asked about the start time for the banquet - it's 6:30.

      Also, for those of you who live in the Seattle area - the Seattle Times will have an article about the Conference in the Thursday Oct 4 issue.

      I think you can access that online too.  I don't read the paper online but I'll see if I can find it on Thurs and post the link.  The reporter's name is Jack Broom and I think it will be in the Northwest Life section.

      Pat Brunner