Re: Nordic Knitting Conference update

  • VICKI
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I checked the website, but was unable to find a time for the banquet
      Friday night. Can you help?
      Vickik
      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...>
      wrote:

      > There are still a few places left for the Friday evening banquet
      > featuring Elsebeth Lavold as the guest speaker. Please check the
      museum
      > website for more information.
      >
      > www.nordicmuseum.org
      >
      > Also, the museum is producing a ten pattern booklet featuring
      designs
      > by Elsebeth Lavold, Vivian Hoxbro, Annemor Sundbo, Marilyn Van
      Keppel,

    • patknitter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        Hi All,
        Vicky asked about the start time for the banquet - it's 6:30.

        Also, for those of you who live in the Seattle area - the Seattle Times will have an article about the Conference in the Thursday Oct 4 issue.

        I think you can access that online too.  I don't read the paper online but I'll see if I can find it on Thurs and post the link.  The reporter's name is Jack Broom and I think it will be in the Northwest Life section.

        Pat Brunner