Re: [nordicknitters] Shop in Port Gamble, WA

  • Debbie Stern
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I just finished making some socks with yarn that I purchased form The Artful Ewe at Madrona last January.  They turned out great. I really love the colors and I did not experience any color pooling as I have with some other variegated yarns.

      Debbie

      Karin wrote:

      Just went to this charming shop in Port Gamble.
      Hand dyed yarn, roving, spinning and weaving supplies, and more.
      A nice weekend day trip !

      http://www.theartfu lewe.com/