Latvian and more pattern books

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      I heard about these books a few years ago when I went to the Sievers
      School of Fiber Arts. Wee Croft also has yarn, roving, fleeces, and
      Finnish Pirtin yarn. I have Ethnic Socks and Stockings and Latvian
      Mittens.
      Hope everyone had a great weekend.
      Karin

      http://www.weecroftfinnsheep.com/Fleeces_Roving_and_Yarn.htm

      Latvian Mittens: Design and Techniques This is a booklet published by
      Sandy De Master and Mary Germain. It contains all the information you
      need to make a pair of lined Latvian mittens. Spiral bound 25 pages
      $15.00

      Ethnic Socks and Stockings Another book by Sandy De Master and Mary
      Germain which contains Latvian and ethnic techniques for socks.
      Spiral bound 37 pages $15.00

      For the Love of Fair Isle Knitting: Corrugated Ribs, Steeks and Other
      Techniques I wrote this booklet as a guide for those students in my
      Fair Isle Knitting classes. It includes a history of Fair Isle
      knitting, some useful techniques, and a small sweater pattern. $12.00

      A Distorted View of Cuffs This is a booklet published by Mary Germain.
      It contains a collection of unusual Latvian cuffs and edgings. $15.00