Seattle Yarn Crawl?

  • Cheryl M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      My friend, Mary, & I will be attending the Nordic Conference in a
      couple of weeks. We are both out-of-towners from the Kansas City area,
      and we are both instructors at the well-known Yarn Barn.

      We are arriving on Thursday morning and hope to visit a LYS (or 2).
      Any locals interested in conducting a Yarn Crawl? If you don't want to
      join us, just some recommendations would be appreciated.

      We are staying at the Sheraton downtown. We'd love to catch a ride to
      the conference on Friday & Saturday with anyone going that way.

      We'll be happy to buy your gas or lunch, or pay you back in yarn :-)

      Cheryl M.,Lenexa, KS--counting down to Nordic Knitting