Re:the Conference

  • patknitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
      Hi Vicki,
      I was told that if you didn't get a notice about homework for your class (over a month ago) then there is none for that class.
      Pat Brunner

    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
        did any one get any homework assignment for Van Keppel's Faroese Shawl class in case mine was lost?
        Vicki
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
          Hi,

          I am going to put the materials list for all the classes on the
          homepage. Just give me about a half an hour !
          If you still need help you can e-mail me offline

          loweosborn@...

          Karin
          Moderator