[nordicknitters] the Conference

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
      I've been trying fo find out if there is homework and /or supplies required in some of the classes.   Time is getting short and I'll need some time to prepare.

      Vicki

    • Karin Osborn
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
        I'm sorry about the confusion. You should have
        received an information packet including class
        materials needed.
        If you go to the Museum website
        www.nordicmuseum.org
        and click on Nordic Knitting Conference, then
        registration information you'll find the materials
        list under the class descriptions.
        If you still can't find it let me know.

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • patknitter@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
          Hi Vicki,
          I was told that if you didn't get a notice about homework for your class (over a month ago) then there is none for that class.
          Pat Brunner

        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
            did any one get any homework assignment for Van Keppel's Faroese Shawl class in case mine was lost?
            Vicki
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
              Hi,

              I am going to put the materials list for all the classes on the
              homepage. Just give me about a half an hour !
              If you still need help you can e-mail me offline

              loweosborn@...

              Karin
              Moderator