Knit Cafe' this Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      Our first Knit Cafe' of the season is this Sunday at 3:30PM.
      Please bring your projects for show and tell. It will be great to see
      what everyone has done over the summer.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
        The Knit Cafe' will start at 1PM with finger foods and knitting to follow. It's always a great time to relax and show off your projects.