More from Hellye.se

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2007
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
        I've been trying fo find out if there is homework and /or supplies required in some of the classes.   Time is getting short and I'll need some time to prepare.

        Vicki

      • Karin Osborn
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
          I'm sorry about the confusion. You should have
          received an information packet including class
          materials needed.
          If you go to the Museum website
          www.nordicmuseum.org
          and click on Nordic Knitting Conference, then
          registration information you'll find the materials
          list under the class descriptions.
          If you still can't find it let me know.

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
        • patknitter@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
            Hi Vicki,
            I was told that if you didn't get a notice about homework for your class (over a month ago) then there is none for that class.
            Pat Brunner

          • Vicki
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
              did any one get any homework assignment for Van Keppel's Faroese Shawl class in case mine was lost?
              Vicki
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
                Hi,

                I am going to put the materials list for all the classes on the
                homepage. Just give me about a half an hour !
                If you still need help you can e-mail me offline

                loweosborn@...

                Karin
                Moderator