Nordic Knits Booklet

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
      The booklet will be available mail order thru the gift shop. I will
      post an announcement when the booklet is ready.
      I jumped the gun with the news !
      Thanks for your interest !

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
        Whoo Hoo ! I just saw the 2010 Nordic Knits booklet and I love it !
        Thanks to everyone who donated patterns and many thanks to Pat Brunner
        for putting it all together. It is much appreciated ! This will be
        available the first day of the Conference. You can request it to be
        mailed by writing maryannn@...
        <mailto:maryannn@...> Price to be determined

        Nancy Bush - Ballard Lace Scarf (Ballard is the neighborhood the museum
        is located in)
        Britt Marie Christoffersson - Embellishments
        Evelyn Clark - Icelandic Lace Wristwarmers
        Beth Brown Reinsel - Dalarna Snowflake Mitts (twined)
        Carol Rhoades - Knit Two, Make Three - Binge inspired double-knit
        wristwarmers
        Ruth Sorensen - Beaded Wristlets
        Pat Brunner - Swedish Carnation Bag
        Mary Rourke - Squeezebox Wristwarmers
        Tuulia Salmela - Finnish Mittens
        Barbro Wilhelmsson - Wermland Hat

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
          Of course you can buy the yarn for these projects from the wonderful vendors who will be at the conference !