Re: Nordic Knits Booklet

  • mollie2dot
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
      Karin, I checked the messages, and went
      to the Museum site. Will the booklet be available
      for purchase for those of us who can't
      journey to Seattle for this wonderful conference?
      TIA, Connie
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
        The booklet will be available mail order thru the gift shop. I will
        post an announcement when the booklet is ready.
        I jumped the gun with the news !
        Thanks for your interest !

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
          Whoo Hoo ! I just saw the 2010 Nordic Knits booklet and I love it !
          Thanks to everyone who donated patterns and many thanks to Pat Brunner
          for putting it all together. It is much appreciated ! This will be
          available the first day of the Conference. You can request it to be
          mailed by writing maryannn@...
          <mailto:maryannn@...> Price to be determined

          Nancy Bush - Ballard Lace Scarf (Ballard is the neighborhood the museum
          is located in)
          Britt Marie Christoffersson - Embellishments
          Evelyn Clark - Icelandic Lace Wristwarmers
          Beth Brown Reinsel - Dalarna Snowflake Mitts (twined)
          Carol Rhoades - Knit Two, Make Three - Binge inspired double-knit
          wristwarmers
          Ruth Sorensen - Beaded Wristlets
          Pat Brunner - Swedish Carnation Bag
          Mary Rourke - Squeezebox Wristwarmers
          Tuulia Salmela - Finnish Mittens
          Barbro Wilhelmsson - Wermland Hat

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
            Of course you can buy the yarn for these projects from the wonderful vendors who will be at the conference !