Nordic Knits Booklet

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
      I listed all pattern designers for this booklet on the home page.
      The cover design is also there. Many thanks to those who donated the
      patterns and to Pat Brunner for putting it all together !!

      Karin
    • mollie2dot
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
        Karin, I checked the messages, and went
        to the Museum site. Will the booklet be available
        for purchase for those of us who can't
        journey to Seattle for this wonderful conference?
        TIA, Connie
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
          The booklet will be available mail order thru the gift shop. I will
          post an announcement when the booklet is ready.
          I jumped the gun with the news !
          Thanks for your interest !

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
            Whoo Hoo ! I just saw the 2010 Nordic Knits booklet and I love it !
            Thanks to everyone who donated patterns and many thanks to Pat Brunner
            for putting it all together. It is much appreciated ! This will be
            available the first day of the Conference. You can request it to be
            mailed by writing maryannn@...
            <mailto:maryannn@...> Price to be determined

            Nancy Bush - Ballard Lace Scarf (Ballard is the neighborhood the museum
            is located in)
            Britt Marie Christoffersson - Embellishments
            Evelyn Clark - Icelandic Lace Wristwarmers
            Beth Brown Reinsel - Dalarna Snowflake Mitts (twined)
            Carol Rhoades - Knit Two, Make Three - Binge inspired double-knit
            wristwarmers
            Ruth Sorensen - Beaded Wristlets
            Pat Brunner - Swedish Carnation Bag
            Mary Rourke - Squeezebox Wristwarmers
            Tuulia Salmela - Finnish Mittens
            Barbro Wilhelmsson - Wermland Hat

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
              Of course you can buy the yarn for these projects from the wonderful vendors who will be at the conference !