Ethnic Knitting Discovery: The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and The Andes

  • Charisa Martin Cairn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      NEW BOOK
      Just came across a notice for a book that will be available soon -
      you can pre-order it now. Here is a blurb about the book:

      Author: Donna Druchunas

      "Don't miss my next book in which I present traditional knitting
      designs and techniques from across the globe in step-by-step fashion.
      Ethnic Knitting Discovery begins with what ethnic knitting is, what
      you don't need to know, and color tips. For each location, I offer
      brief knitting-specific history, key techniques, and a handful of
      versatile patterns (texture or color). An introductory project lets
      you practice new skills, which are then applied to the knitting of
      pullover sweaters that you design on your own. "

      Available October 2007. (Can pre-order at Amazon)

      For more details, see:

      http://www.sheeptoshawl.com/