Alaska Knitting Cruise, May 2008 Roundtrip from Seattle

  • deuceandtina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 2:33 PM
      I have space still available on the Alaska Knitting Cruise for next
      May, 2008, sailing roundtrip from Seattle. Instructors will be Evelyn
      Clark (lace), Betsy McCarthy (socks), Susan Dirk (Fair Isle) and
      Annelie Wallbom (Muschelmuster). Please check my website for full
      details. www.cruiseknitters.com Space is still available. Happy
      Knitting, Sonja :)