Nordic related Yahoo Groups

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      FYI for newer members under links is a list of Nordic related Yahoo /
      KAL groups. These are very helpful for techniques and idea sharing.

      Karin
    • Sonja Myklebust
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007

        Hi Karin,

        I have an Alaska Knitting Cruise set up for next May 18 to 25, 2008.  Is it ok if I send out an announcement of this to the group?  I wasn’t sure if this was ok or not?  It is roundtrip from Seattle and we will have 4 instructors giving 2 days of classes on board.  The instructors are Evelyn Clark (teaching lace knitting), Betsy McCarthy (teaching sock knitting), Susan Dirk (teaching fair isle), and Annelie Wallbom teaching muschelmuster (shell patterns).  Please let me know if ok.  The website for my knitting cruises is www.cruiseknitters.com

        Happy Knitting, Sonja Myklebust J