Finnsheep products and Finnish Pirtin Yarn

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      These products are sold thru Wee Croft Finnsheep Farm

      www.weecroftfinnsheep.com

      Karin

      Roving:
      100% natural colored Finn roving in charcoal and brown: $1.75 an
      ounce.

      Yarn:
      I currently have several types and weights of Finn yarn for sale:

      A woolen worsted-weight white yarn. Yardage for 4 ounces is
      approximately 235 yds. This makes great Arans as the yarn really
      makes the cables pop!

      A sport weight yarn in gray. Yardage per 4 ounces is 300 yds.
      Great for socks, mittens, and finer knitting.

      A semi-worsted medium weight yarn available in white and natural
      black. Yardage is 250 yds / 4 ounces. This is great yarn for 2
      color and Scandinavian knitting.

      Imported yarn from Finland: I also carry a lovely imported Finnish
      yarn, Pirtin, which is mostly Finn wool. It is spun by a mill in
      Finland that works with the Finnsheep Breeders Association. The
      fingering weight is fabulous for fine mittens and socks.

      All yarns currently retail for $11.25 for 4 ounces. Yarn is sold by
      weight. To place an order, please email me at weecroft@....